Dr. Chad Wells DC
Dr. Chad Wells is the owner and founder of The League. Dr. Wells has established himself as an industry leader in sports injury treatment and rehabilitation. What distinguishes the work of Dr. Wells is his unique approach and analysis into each aspect of an injury or condition; the structural/ biomechanical component, neurological component, and the soft tissue component.
In addition to his work at The League, Dr. Wells has taken his specialized work on the road as a USA Team Doctor for the 2008 Summer Games in Beijing, 2008 Olympic Trials, 2008 World Cups, 2007 World Championships and National Championships, as well as Team Doctor for the San Diego Siege of the NWBL and San Diego Thunder of the SWFL, among others.
The son of a former NFL quarterback, Dr. Wells received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of California, Santa Cruz where he played four years of NCAA basketball. Dr. Wells received his chiropractic training at Life Chiropractic College West where he graduated cum laude.
- Life Chiropractic College West – cum laude
- University of California, Santa Cruz (BS in Biology)
- University of San Diego High School
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Active Release Techniques (Full Body Certified)
- Quantum Neurology Rehabilitation (Module 1, 2, & 3)
- 2012 Summer Games in London – USA Team Doctor – Canoe/Kayak
- 2008 Summer Games in Beijing – USA Team Doctor – Canoe/Kayak
- Canoe/Kayak Olympic Trials – USA Team Doctor 2008/2012
- Canoe/Kayak Wold Cup 1 & 2 – USA Team Doctor 2008/2012
- Canoe/Kayak World Championships – USA Team Doctor 2007
- USA Track & Field National Championships – Event Doctor 2007
- UCSD Track & Field – Team Consultant/Provider 2006-Current
- UCSD Cross Country – Team Consultant/Provider 2006-Current
- UCSD Women’s Basketball – Team Consultant/Provider 2006-7
- Total Combat Mixed Martial Arts – Event Doctor 2005-7
- AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour – Event Doctor 2006
- San Diego Siege (NWBL: Women’s Pro basketball) – Team Doctor 2006
- San Diego Thunder (SWFL: Semi-pro football) – Team Doctor 2005-6