Please read this agreement completely and carefully before accessing this website. If you choose to use theleaguerehab.com or any of its features, mobile and text messages, email newsletters, RSS, videos, widgets and social media, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
We understand that information about you and your health is confidential. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our patients’ health information. Read our privacy practices for more information.
Share your opinion
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to send us an email.
If you have a life- or limb-threatening emergency, dial 911 immediately.
theleaguerehab.com is an online information and communication service, and the information provided through this website should in no way be taken to be the provision or practice of medical, nursing or health care diagnosis; advice; or be considered a substitute for a call, visit, consultation or advice from your physician or other health care providers.
If you have specific health-related questions or a health problem, please contact your physician or other health care provider. We have used reliable sources in an effort to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health-related topics, but do not depend on the information presented on this website, as each individual case is different.
Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by The League Sports Rehab, we do not operate, control or endorse in any way information, products or services on the internet.
While we take reasonable measures to protect our website, we cannot guarantee the safety of any internet connection, or that downloaded or viewed content will be free of contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to protect yourself and your computer system.
Links to other websites are provided as a convenience for you. However, other websites are neither managed nor controlled by The League Sports Rehab. While we make reasonable efforts to include other websites that provide relevant information, neither The League Sports Rehab nor its employees, agents or affiliates review, control or take responsibility for the content or operation of these websites.
Some health services or products described on theleaguerehab.com may not be covered by your health plan or insurance company. You should check with your health plan or health insurer to see what services and products are covered.
The information displayed in or through theleaguerehab.com is provided without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, those of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. The League Sports Rehab will not be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided. By accessing this website and the Internet generally, you assume all responsibility and risk for use.
You agree not to use theleaguerehab.com or any of its features for any purpose that is unlawful, harassing, destructive, or otherwise prohibited by this agreement. You are personally responsible for the material that you send and for adhering to rules of conduct on any page of theleaguerehab.com. We reserve the right to deny access to any part of theleaguerehab.com at our sole discretion.
All trademarked or copyrighted material contained within these pages, including but not limited to logos, marks, content, documents, forms, images, illustrations and videos, are owned by or licensed to The League Sports Rehab. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material beyond personal use is prohibited without the express written consent of The League Sports Rehab.
This website and links to other sites may contain materials that are copyrighted by The League Sports Rehab and/or other copyright holders. Use of copyrighted material without permission is expressly prohibited and is subject to federal copyright laws.
We will not collect your name, email address or other personal information unless you voluntarily provide it. We will not sell, trade, rent or share personal information about you or other website visitors to any third party, absent your permission.
We collect, use and store the following personal information:
- Names and email addresses for email newsletter subscriptions, online surveys, customer feedback and contact forms and other communications with The League Sports Rehab. We will not send unsolicited email messages to you or other website visitors. Email messages sent to theleaguerehab.com users are strictly limited to email newsletter subscriptions, responses to questions or other uses in which the user has specifically requested or initiated the message.
- Personal information (such as, but not limited to, name, email address, billing and shipping address, date of birth and date of health care service) when you register for a class, pay a bill, purchase a product, take a survey or participate in other online functions.
- We use your credit card information to process payments. We do not store credit card numbers. All credit card transactions are secured and processed using the standard practices of banks and retail stores.
- Demographic information (such as, but not limited to, gender and ethnicity), which is optional unless you are applying for a job.
At any time you may request to have your information removed from The League Sports Rehab databases by sending us an email.
We collect the following nonpersonal information about our website visitors on an aggregated basis:
- Date and time of visit
- IP address (numbers that identify your internet service provider or network)
- Name of the internet browser you used to visit sharp.com
- Pages visited and files downloaded on theleaguerehab.com
- Referring website (the last website you visited before coming to theleaguerehab.com)
- Search keywords used to find theleaguerehab.com
- Type of computer (PC or Mac) you used to visit theleaguerehab.com
This information is used to improve your experience on theleaguerehab.com. We regularly make changes and updates to theleaguerehab.com based on the collection of this information.